- This portal is exclusively dedicated to non-commercial academic use.
- This portal can be accessed free of charge but it is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the portal is with you.
- This portal can only be used to process and store scientific data using applications registered in the platform: you may not deploy your own code without contacting the platform administrators.
- Data processed with this portal may be stored and transferred on machines distributed worldwide. You are responsible for any consequence related to the confidentiality of your data, in particular medical.
- Your account is for your own use: you may not allow any other person to access your account and use the portal in your name.
The use of multiple accounts for bypassing limitations defined for beginner users is not allowed.
- You shall not use this portal for any unlawful purpose and not (attempt to) breach or circumvent any administrative or security controls. You shall respect copyright and confidentiality agreements and protect your credentials (passwords), sensitive data and files.
- You shall immediately report any known or suspected security breach or misuse of this portal or portal credentials.
- The resource providers, and the portal operators are entitled to regulate and terminate access for administrative, operational and security purposes and you shall immediately comply with their instructions.
- You are liable for the consequences of any violation by you of these conditions of use.
- Any published work obtained using the Virtual Imaging Patform must acknowledge the usage of the platform and refer to the following publication:
[VIPref] T. Glatard, et.al., "A Virtual Imaging Platform for multi-modality medical image simulation", IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, vol. 32, pp. 110-118, 2013.
To this end, we suggest you use the following acknowledgement statement: "Part of the results presented in this work were achieved using the XXXXX application [XXXXXref]
through the Virtual Imaging Platform [VIPref], which uses the resources provided by the biomed virtual organisation of the EGI infrastructure."